Data Driven Change Management
Join us and discover how to encourage your businesses to embrace change and implement a data-driven change management strategy. By collecting and analyzing qualitative and quantitative data, you can identify any gaps that exist between the current state and the desired future state.
Learning Objectives: In this session, we will discuss how to develop a data-driven change strategy that uses key change indicators to assess an organization or project's current state before change implementation, project future state after the change impact, and measure the success of change after implementation.
- Interpret the meaning of strategic change
- Identify organizational and individual change barriers
- Understand the impact of digital transformation
- Analyze qualitative and quantitative data to formulate a change strategy
- Identify SMART key change indicators (KCIs) to ensure the successful implementation of the change strategy
- Analyze key change indicators to measure program success and, if necessary, adjust the change strategy
This course qualifies for 1.0 CPE credit in Business Management & Organization
Sheri BankstonManager EisnerAmper
LeAnn RagusaAssociate Director EisnerAmper
Kristen WhiteSenior Consultant EisnerAmper
Group Internet-based; Program level: Basic; Prerequisites: No advanced preparations or prerequisites needed.
Eisner Advisory Group LLC is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
NASBA Sponsor Registry ID: 108139.