For insurers, new product competition, disruptive technologies, industry consolidation and steady regulatory pressure are the new ‘givens’ of business life.
What isn’t given under these conditions is continued profitability – or survival. Long-term winners are likely to be those companies that can tap the specialized expertise or extra resources they need, when they need them, while controlling fixed expenses. The professionals of EisnerAmper’s Insurance practice provide comprehensive audit, tax compliance, and advisory services so insurers can focus on their strategic competencies of capital management, policy underwriting, and risk mitigation.
Serving over 160 insurance entities, including Property & Casualty, Life & Health and Captives
Largest auditor of P&C Insurers and a leading auditor of Life & Health Insurers - A.M. Best
Assist clients from under $1 million to over $3 billion in premiums
Who We Serve (By Sub -Industry):
- Property and Casualty
- Life and Health
- Third-Party Administrators
- Managing General Agents (MGAs)
- Managing General Underwriters (MGUs)
- Insurance Industry Service Providers and Captives
- Guaranty Funds and Liquidation Bureaus
Services and Areas of Expertise
- Statutory and GAAP audits
- Internal Audit
- Litigation Support
- Process Automation
- Regulatory Compliance
- Financial Examinations
- Model Audit Rule (MAR) Consulting
- Information Technology/Cyber Reviews
- SSAE 16
- 401(k) Defined Benefit Plans
- Due Diligence
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Risk Management for Property and Casualty, Life and Health, Brokers, MGAs, Guaranty Funds, Captives and Other Insurance-Related Organizations
The partners and audit managers are extremely responsive. The audit staff is knowledgeable and consistent, which minimizes the time we have to spend revisiting explanations and disruption. They plan very well and give us plenty of advance notice to provide what they will need. They keep us well informed of their progress with scheduled updates. Their tax return preparation process is well explained and always timely.
EisnerAmper’s Insurance practice provides comprehensive audit, tax compliance and advisory services, so insurers can focus on their strategic competencies of capital management, policy underwriting, and risk mitigation.