Tax Function Outsourcing
Many EisnerAmper clients employ an “outsourcing” model.
In general, our clients’ goals are:
- Significantly reduce tax department payroll expenses
- Reduce or eliminate any headaches of managing a tax department
- Augment existing tax department skills with “as needed” expertise or short-term staffing.
Our clients range from start up to larger Fortune-sized companies. In response to market conditions, we offer:
- EisnerAmper Outsourced Tax function. Clients typically have these needs:
- Fully outsourcing the tax function (or sub-function). EisnerAmper serves as tax director and provides necessary additional tax staff.
- Co-sourcing permits clients to retain a mix of FTE employees and EisnerAmper employees to perform the necessary tax duties.
- Interim tax director. Whether your company needs someone to start and build a tax department or fill in as temporary tax director, EisnerAmper has the right experience and personnel to help.
- EisnerAmper on demand tax expertise. Our clients sometimes require an EisnerAmper “expert” for a short-term project where the company does not want to bear the burden of hiring and training a full-time employee. Examples where short-term projects typically occur include:
- Executive tax planning
- IRS controversy and audit
- State and local tax planning
- Tax provisions
- Transfer pricing
- EisnerAmper staffing. Our clients typically save payroll costs by using our tax associates for peak tax periods or coverage for employee vacations. Savings from recruitment, salary and fringe benefits result.
Clients typically benefit from:
- Lower payroll costs
- Increased flexibility
- Fewer “employee-related” management issues
- Cost-effective execution of projects without the long-term costs of hiring and retaining personnel
At EisnerAmper, we provide tax compliance, advisory, and advocacy services for a diverse client base that includes corporations and partnerships of all sizes, as well as high net worth individuals and families, and other operating entities.