Anna Fowler is a Manager in the Technology Consulting and Audit group. With 10 years of project management and five-plus years of healthcare cybersecurity experience, Anna brings a wealth of knowledge to the clients she consults with. She has a master’s degree in cybersecurity and has provided consulting services focused on governance, risk, and compliance.
Anna is a certified HITRUST CSF Auditor and has led over 60 HITRUST assessments to help clients successfully achieve certification. Further, she has worked on complex projects for small to large entities and is knowledgeable on various compliance standards including HIPAA, HITRUST CSF, NIST, and SOC 1/2.
Prior to joining the firm, Anna was a manager and a leader in the technology consulting group at Lurie LLP, a Minneapolis-based accounting and advisory firm, which provided clients with solutions in accounting, audit, tax planning and wealth management, serving business leaders in a wide variety of industries including healthcare, professional services, technology, manufacturing, real estate and more. Anna played a key role in positioning Lurie to be an industry leader in the technology consulting space in the Upper Midwest.
- Technology Consulting
- Health Care Cybersecurity
Credentials & Education
- Certified Common Security Framework Practitioner (CCSFP)
- Certified HITRUST Quality Professional (CHQP)
- James Madison University: BS, Business Administration & Business Management
- George Mason University: MS, Applied Information Technology & Cybersecurity
- Certified HITRUST CSF Practitioner